Twinkle Diamond is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
TWINKLE DIAMONDS P/L ABN 57 078 910 611
Personal Information is Important to Twinkle Diamonds
- Twinkle Diamonds is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Twinkle Diamonds will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting Personal Information
- Twinkle Diamonds will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
- When a product is purchased through this website or through marketing / promotional activities (eg via this website, in a store, over the telephone etc.), personal information may be requested (such as name, phone, e-mail, and address) in order to provide product information, marketing materials, provide newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), provide new release / launch information, and advise of other Twinkle Diamonds products, competitions or events, which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Twinkle Diamonds being unable to provide you with upcoming promotion, event or product information and/or provide certain services including sales of products and after sales services.
- In common with many commercial websites we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our website. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where the website is accessed via links in an e-mail we have sent.
- Twinkle Diamonds' policy for collecting personal information from children under the age of 18 is to seek the permission of a parent or guardian for the collection of this information.
Using and Disclosing Your Personal InformationPersonal information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- For the purposes for which it was collected (as advised on the website).
- To maintain our relationship with an individual.
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Twinkle Diamonds.
- To render services related to Twinkle Diamonds business such as after sales services.
- To provide information about products, to provide marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging) or e-mail.
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
- For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Twinkle Diamonds group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider or other non-Twinkle Diamonds company or professional.
- Twinkle Diamonds recognizes the trust with which individuals provide personal information, and such information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent, except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Twinkle Diamonds, any Twinkle Diamonds group company, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety.
Contact by Twinkle Diamonds
- Twinkle Diamonds may contact individuals via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), e-mail, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact individuals in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated in clauses 11 - 13 above.
- Twinkle Diamonds does not send advertising or marketing information without obtaining prior consent. If an individual receives communications from Twinkle Diamonds which they do not wish to receive, they may remove their name from the database either by utilising the functional unsubscribe facility (if the communication is via commercial electronic message) or by contacting The Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: (02) 9261 5005; or mail: Twinkle Diamonds Pty. Ltd, Level 4, 250 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
Individual's Right of Access
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Twinkle Diamonds database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Twinkle Diamonds, Privacy Officer at e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: (02) 9261 5005; or mail: Twinkle Diamonds Pty. Ltd, Level 4, 250 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
Changing and Deleting The Information We Have About You
- Information contained on the database may be amended by contacting the Twinkle Diamonds, Privacy Officer at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: (02) 9261 5005; or mail: Twinkle Diamonds Pty. Ltd, Level 4, 250 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
- In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Twinkle Diamonds being unable to provide you with upcoming promotion, competition, event or product information and/or provide certain goods or services including after sales services.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
- Twinkle Diamonds will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
- In some cases these facilities may be overseas. Twinkle Diamonds employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Twinkle Diamonds. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Twinkle Diamonds will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Twinkle Diamonds and Links to Other Websites
The Twinkle Diamonds website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Twinkle Diamonds is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Twinkle Diamonds website.
Problems Or Queries